Girls, What you all find most attractive in men lookwise?

What makes you out of control in men?

ok... got it... girls are never out of control.. lol.. is it because of their great control or lack of hormones? :P

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing really makes me go out of control... Hahaha
    We're not guys...

But I like a beautiful face, nice, wide , strong hands, long hair, beard, wide shoulders, bow legs... O. o ... I don't know... I just look at the whole person.

And as @itshelen said - it's the personality that makes us go 'out of control'. Also a talent of some sort is great too.

What Girls Said 8

• Honestly, nothing makes me "out of control" when it comes to a guy's appearance. It's his personality that will drive me crazy!

• Blah I don't know.

• im always in control around men haha

i rarely chase them or act stupid tbh I don't know. even if a guy is super attractive i just dont pay attention like oh well

• Eyes make me go crazy, and a unique smile. But mostly personality of a guy is funny or caring. Or if a guy smells really good and when guys do that nervous thing where they kind of scratch the back of their neck...

• For me its gotta be the height and hair style. I love when guys tower over their girlfriends its adorable. And emo hair styles are bae. <3

• Me personally I like those guys who are strong but don't have big muscles and the biggest part the HAIR I luv it when guys have like the almost emo style hair not a necessity but huge pro

• I dont go out of control but am a total sucker for brown eyes...

• I wouldn't say "out of control" but when guys smell good it's the best thing ever😍