Girls, What you all find most attractive in men lookwise?

What makes you out of control in men?

Updates:
ok... got it... girls are never out of control.. lol.. is it because of their great control or lack of hormones? :P

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing really makes me go out of control... Hahaha
    We're not guys...

But I like a beautiful face, nice, wide , strong hands, long hair, beard, wide shoulders, bow legs... O. o ... I don't know... I just look at the whole person.

And as @itshelen said - it's the personality that makes us go 'out of control'. Also a talent of some sort is great too.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Honestly, nothing makes me "out of control" when it comes to a guy's appearance. It's his personality that will drive me crazy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Blah I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • im always in control around men haha

i rarely chase them or act stupid tbh I don't know. even if a guy is super attractive i just dont pay attention like oh well

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes make me go crazy, and a unique smile. But mostly personality of a guy is funny or caring. Or if a guy smells really good and when guys do that nervous thing where they kind of scratch the back of their neck...

0|0
    0|0
  • For me its gotta be the height and hair style. I love when guys tower over their girlfriends its adorable. And emo hair styles are bae. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Me personally I like those guys who are strong but don't have big muscles and the biggest part the HAIR I luv it when guys have like the almost emo style hair not a necessity but huge pro

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont go out of control but am a total sucker for brown eyes...

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say "out of control" but when guys smell good it's the best thing ever😍

0|0
    0|0