Girls, would you date?

Would date a 27 year old virgin who is a nice guy with blue eyes and blonde hair?
Do think been a virgin is a good thing or bad thing?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually, I'm not attracted to blonde blue eyed guys. But if I liked his personality and if we had chemistry, I would date him.

In my opinion, being a virgin is NOT a good or bad thing. It's just the result of the circumstances and/or a choice.

• Wow you got my interested So tell about your self? And thank you ;)

• Oh nice :)

What Girls Said 9

• Absolutely I would, if he had a nice personality and we had a good emotional connection. Blue eyes and blonde hair is adorable, whether you are a virgin or not simply doesn't matter. I could teach you.;)

• Wow thats good. I like sound of teaching part ;)

• Yes. Exactly my type. And yes to your second question too.

• Thank you and are you single and would. be interested in getting to know. you. you look like a beautiful lady :)

• Indeed he does.

• Good hear that :)

• This question is useless. You have been served!

• Thanks for your comment and its interesting what been said :)

• Thanks for not attack me (-:!

• why would i attack you. Everyone deserve to voice there opinion . So i thank you

• Being a virgin is completely fine, just don't try to act like you're not a virgin. Be honest open up with her and explain your situation. Most girls find that cute in a guy who has decided to wait.

• Really never new that :)

• Probably not. The thought of being his first is kind of scary. But it depends on his personality, plus you wouldn't know if a guy is still a virgin or not if he doesn't tell you about it.

• Okay thanks for the info

• I would date a virgin but not someone who's not virgin because the virginity was simply taken by someone and not me who has taken it

• Thank you and are you a virgin then?

• That okay and of course i Will be good

• Lol okay then

• Yea I would that is only if I really like him

• I would date him, but he's 27 at least need to lose his virginity sooner by 30

• Why does have to lose his virginity before 30 snd hopefully i will :)

• Well that not something to be proud of because sex is meant to something special between two people and i person believe it for married people :)

• Oh im not talking about myself im still a virgin im in a long distance relationship right now and i used to didn't believe they would last until now

• i sure absolutely would!

• Wow okay can you describe your self?