Should I tell my boyfriend I kissed another guy? How?

So I went to a camping trip this weekend, and I met this guy that was a really cool person. We talked and things, and then when I was sitting in the grass he laied his head on my legs, I was brushing his hair with my fingers, and then he said that that was "our moment" I was like okay cool, and then he said to sit with him on the bus ride home. We sat together and we were playing and then he looked into my eyes and said we were having "moments" I was like that was not a moment, and then in one of those moments, he kissed me. Now I'm not sure if I should tell my boyfriend or not, and if I do, then how do I do it without hurting him or making him want to break up because I love him, and that kiss meant nothing to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you want to your relationship to last then you shouldn't tell him. But having said that, I don't think you will stay faithful to him, once you've been tempted once its much easier to be tempted again.

What Guys Said 9

• Yes you should tell him and about how? You just tell him the story exactly like you described it in your question... Not hard to do right?

• Yes you need to tell him, if you don't any relationship you guys have, even friendship, will be based on a pretty huge lie and because of that it won't be real. Besides he will find out eventually anyway, best to hear it from you.

• He won't I'll never see the guy again, I just want to be honest with him.

• *BITCH ALERT...

And shame on you that you can act so slutty... you should tell him so that he should dump you...😠

• Seriously I didn't want to kiss the guy. I did nothing wrong except think he was my friend. I'm not here to get judged, I'm here for advice on how to tell him.

• Just tell him get him alone with you and explain that you made a mistake and you didn't mean for it to happen and that you don't want to lie to him about it and that it wasn't something you meant to happen. If the guy really kissed you then I think your boyfriend will understand. At least I would.

• Shame on you... you could have stopped him from the very beginning but you let him get that far so obviously it meant something or you just have no serious feelings for your boyfriend

• How would you feel if he had done the same thing with another girl?

• great way to be one the path of a lying cheating whore... bet you are making your parents proud :)

• I didn't kiss the guy, he kissed me, and I slapped him after. I would never want to hurt my boyfriend like that, and thanks for calling me a whore for a kiss that I didn't expect.

• so you didn't cause it to happen? you allowed a boy to lay in your lap and you played with his hair... you flirted with him and it lead to a kiss... classic...

• If you tell him, you will hurt him. So, why would you do that?

• You're disgusting

What Girls Said 3

• You should tell him. Be honest. You did wrong

• tell him just like this question

• He is your boyfriend and not tour husband. You only commit to your husband. Don't tell him

• Another bitch

• That makes no sense whatsoever. A relationship is a relationship, regardless of whether you're married or not. If that is your approach I hope you let people know what they are in for beforehand.

• You know how you fill out statical questions such as married, divorced, etc. Notice how one never says dating or in a relationship? Either you are married or single. No In between. I live my life as single when I am in a relationship because I am not married so there is no commitment.