Am I shallow because I dont want to date this ugly girl crushing on me?

There's this ugly fat girl that i don't find attractive, she was in a relationship with my best friend...
But he dumped her, now she wants to go out with me because she is alone., leaving messages all over my facebook wall...

I think it's because she is desperate though, I don't want to hurt or upset , so i don't say anything back... she is confused, she's says she going to turn bisexual and lesbian because she so fat and ugly...
But she is really not my type, I prefer latinas or girls with tanned skin... i

My friend told me to go out with her, just because he doesn't like seeing me single and alone too...
I don't get why he wants me to go out with her, if i dont find her attractive...

I know i'm not prince charing either, But i don't see why i have to lower my standards for him or her...
It's not her weight , it's her face, she looks like a boy... and that is offputting for me...
I'm not going to settle for a manly looking woman , just because he told me too..

i was in his flat months ago and his new girlfriend (stephanie) he has... they were kissing in front of me, and he was taking the piss out of me calling me gay and saying i should go out with sadie...
I can fight past that only if she was intelligent and there was some form of repoire, but in honesty , sadie is mentally slow and so is my friend.

here's a picture of her , please rate her... and what do you think...

https:// scontent-lga. xx. fbcdn. net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10177923_1531765033740355_3962594137142030737_n. jpg? oh=c0222e24f16d8a1efd3bb58a40d618a6&oe=55E2DC2F

I'm not a judgmental person and i can look past the looks and flaws of a person, but honestly, I've talked to her on text messages and she seems to have a low IQ, like i can't have a intellectual conversation with her...
look at the messages she sends me https://www. facebook. com/photo. php? fbid=222160454648348&set=pb.100005631854547.-2207520000.1429025391.&type=3&theater

Most Helpful Girl

• No don't date anyone you're not attracted to it's not fair to them to feel like they are being used and you won't get anything out of it so it's not right for you.

You friend is being a dick. There's nothing wrong with being homosexual but , being single has nothing to do with sexual orientation. Don't let him bother you bc if it bothers then you begin to accept there's some truth in it and you you becomr complicit in bigotry.

Anyhos tell the woman you're not intersted. Not anything anything is not nice and not "not rejecting" her it's just rejecting her in a very disrespectful.

If you were interested in someone or sonething and you worked up to letting it be known would you want an answer or would you want to be jerked around?

Bye if that's your picture you're an attractive guy you could get a decent relationship just don't act like your friend :)

What Girls Said 9

• You're not shallow for not dating her, you're shallow for not referring to her as a person, but a "Ugly fat girl." You're shallow because you're removing her identity and focusing solely on your lack of attraction to her. Do you have to date a girl you don't find attractive? No, but perhaps try to be a bit more of a decent person and recognize that just because she isn't what you like doesn't mean you can degrade her with such a title and by posting her picture (probably without her knowledge) asking people to rate her.

So, essentially, you're an asshole and she's lucky that you rejected her.

• fair enough, i know i'm a bad person... but you can't force someone to go out with someone, my friend is too much

• That's fine, but then you be a man and you tell her that you don't feel that way. You don't degrade her on the internet and try to get people to join in and throw you a pity party. This girl likes you and obviously trusted you when she shouldn't have. Also, those links don't work, which I think is for the better because otherwise you could have seriously gotten her hurt by any asshole who decided to find her and degrade her too. Shame on you.

• Because you're not a judgmental person but you just called her ugly and fat... yeah ok.

Had you not come off so candid it would be one thing, but you really expect empathy after you insult someone, not only calling them fat AND ugly? You even go as far as to ask us to rate a pic of her. Really?

I definitely think you'd be doing both her and yourself a big favor by not considering her. I don't know how you are as a person, but there is something wrong when you start having to go as far as to "roast" someone online just because you don't like them.

• I'll add: Don't listen to your friend. You don't want his sloppy seconds. There's more fish in the sea for that matter. Date someone who you actually feel attracted to mentally and physically.

• *I know i'm not relationship material

• Nobody is putting a gun to your head and telling you to date her. You don't like her then you don't like her. You're missing the point of what I mean. It has nothing to do with you being relationship material. We simply don't like that you had to go to this level about someone just because you aren't attracted to them. Don't date her! Simple.

• No. It's not wrong to want to be physically attracted to your girl/guy.

Curious, did you ask her if you can post her pic?

• I can't link posts... but here https:// scontent-lga. xx. fbcdn. net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10177923_1531765033740355_3962594137142030737_n. jpg? oh=c0222e24f16d8a1efd3bb58a40d618a6&oe=55E2DC2F

• I don't care to see her picture. I'm just curious if you got her permission?

• yes, we talk on facebook sometimes

• No, you just have standards, which she doesn't meet. You don't have to find everyone attractive. However, it's unecessary for you to call her fat and ugly, that's what makes you judgmental and shallow. Bring her down gently to spare you the hassle of having to pity date her.

• if you're not interested your not interested she needs to accept that fact, and sorry i dont rate females.

• You don't like her appearance and don't think she's smart, you're not shallow and you should not date her.

• You're not shallow for not wanting to date someone you find unattractive but you are a dick about it.

• If you don't like her as a person, I don't think that's shallow.

• She really doesn't sound like someone anyone should get involved with until she works out some serious issues. Nah, you're not being shallow for not finding a desperate girl who is not attractive to you appealing.

What Guys Said 9

• you're not shallow, she is the one coming on to you hard when you had no prior interest. she also does not fit your preference.

bee-tee-dubs no pics, unless im waiting for an update after I hit submit? lol xD

• No, it is called having boundaries, and you should not date someone you do not feel like dating. Trust me, I have pitydated, and it is a horrible thing to do to a person.

But you shouldn't post her picture etc. on here either. That is not cool.

• Brb loading picviewer. exe. Nope nothing OP. Its your life OP you can do whatever you want. Why worry about if its shallow or not? If you aren't attracted to her don't date/flirt with her. And you don't have to be friends with her either.

• She's really ugly, I don't blame you.

• She is very ugly.. i don't blame you for rejecting her...

• The only thing fucked up about this is calling her a "ugly fat girl".

• Look dude, I'm no saint... I admit i'm not very nice... But i just don't want her... i think she's found someone anyway

• I see nothing wrong with not wanting to date her if you're just not attracted to her, but there really isn't a need to call someone fat and ugly.

• some fat girls are cute, It's not about her weight... it's her face she looks like a man

• Physical appearance plays a huge role in who we are attracted to. It is what initially attracts us to a person... so If you are not attracted to her in that way... it is what it is!

• No we all have the right to be happy that doesn't make you shallow.

• No one should date someone they're not physically attracted to at all. Her saying she'll go les is probably a way to pressure you. And your friend is being a dick. Just because you don't jump at every female that crosses your path doesn't make you gay. I don't get why gay is even an insult but that's another topic. No she's not for you. Tell her to move on. If she thinks she's fat she can work on it. That's her problem.