Which lover would you pick?

Which would you pick?

Person A: This person is the one you always wanted and she will give you a chance but there are no guarentees that she'll even stay with you. She shows not a whole lot of interest but she's willing to allow you to love her and maybe one day she will love you back.

Person B: This person is so fucking sexy and arouses you just by thinking about her. She is very cool and gives you her love reciprocally. You like her and she likes you, too. The sex would be mind blowing.

• Person A
  • Person B

Most Helpful Girl

• This may sound terrible but I'd probably choose to be single or person A

If attraction and sex are the main strong points of person B than it's personally not enough for me.
    I'll likely be very time consumed by person B in the moment but I'd probably go to sleep every night thinking about person A

With that being said my relationship with person B probably wouldn't progress much if I still have feelings for person A

To avoid being unfair to B and hurt by A "because I'm super sensitive "
    I'd probably just stay single

• Is dating both and choosing one when things get serious and option?

Or must it be exclusive dating even in the initial stages

• Can we be friends so that we can talk about this more? PM me.

• Let me know you saw my username so I can go back anon.

What Girls Said 6

• Uhm, I think it's pretty obvious what guys would pick ;p
    Sexy girl who loves u and all that..
    I'd pick b if I were a guy as well

• As much as I know I'll be safer picking B, I'd fall for A because I could never have them completely to myself and you always want what you can't have

• Person b. Except guy version.

• I don't think I will choose both. Just be single lol

• Not making a choice is a choice.

• B. I would rather have the love returned then thrown in my face.

• if i was a guy. person B.

What Guys Said 5

• Option B obviously. Why would anyone choose to stay with a woman like the one in option A? I don't want anyone to settle for me, even if she is the woman of my dreams, if she doesn't feel for me the way I feel for her, or if she doesn't reciprocate the love and affection I give to her then fuck her, I don't need to be treated like a servant by some up tight bitch. I'd much rather have an imperfect woman who loves me than a perfect woman who doesn't.

• So person B is dynamite in the sack AND you like each other.

Why would anyone pick person A? That's like asking if you'd like a million dollars or to be hit over the head with an aluminum baseball bat.

• This leans in heavy favor of Person B

• Of course B! I mean, you didn't even include any downsides to B, but A has plenty of them

• Is there even a question? Who in the world would go for A?