Guys, if you had a girlfriend but another girl seemed to like you, what would you do? Try to get to know the girl or just ignore her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol at girls. Don't like you when you're single. Want you when you're in a relationship. Smh

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Tell her I have a girlfriend and ignore her actions towards liking me. I wouldn't stop being friends unless she crosses the line.

0|0
    0|0
  • If i am still with said GF, that obviously means that i love her- meaning that i might stay friendly with the girl who liked me, but nothing more of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Just looking for trouble here. In any case, I would get to know her better, and maybe become friends after. But I would tell her straight up that you are in a committed relationship and not to expect anything like that ya know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would ignore her

0|1
    0|0
  • Been there before. You just gotta set them straight on the fact you're in a relationship, and back off a little. And if she don't get it, leave her the hell alone. Lol It's trouble!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would respect my relationship enough not to betray it. However, I would still attempt to remain friends with the one showing interest up until the point she crosses the line.

0|0
    0|0
  • if my gf was good with me.. i would ignore the girl who like me but if my girl was kind of mean to me.. i would like to know the other girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Ignore her, if I knew she liked me I'd try to keep my distance to be fair to both girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I would ignore her. Being friends should still be okay, but nothing more.

0|0
    0|0
  • She would go on my friends list so I could put her in line, share her with my current, or hook her up. Depending.

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't get many opportunities where women actively show interest, so if one does you get to know them because it's like finding a unicorn.

0|0
    0|0
  • The right thing to do is to ignore her, not putting yourself in a position to fall for her because you never know what can happen. With that being said, I'm an attention whore. I wouldn't actively try to get to know her but if she pursued ME, I would go along with the chat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be friends with them and will not hang out with them by myself and i would tell my Girl friend that there is this girl that likes me but i would tell my girlfriend she more important to me and not worry about other girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ignore her. I've already got my girl

0|0
    0|0