15 year old having stubble?

My 15 year old brother is in a moment of his life where he thinks that having a beard stubble is cool and the girls dig it. And I was actually thinking what you guys think.

• stubble
  • Shaved

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 16 and so are most of my friends. We all get stubble, some of us 'cause we just don't care enough to shave every morning and some 'cause they too, like ur brother, think girls 'dig it'. If we all had stubble like hugh jackman they might 'dig it', but in reality facial hair at this age is lame and it'll probably take like a couple of months to grow a real beard. Also it depends on the girl and if it doesn't look good, she obviously wouldn't like it 'cause brushing up against unattractive stubble and getting a rash just isn't worth it

What Girls Said 3

• I have never been a fan of facial hair. But if a guy is gonna have facial hair he needs to have actual hair. Otherwise it just looks like he has dirt on his face and doesn't wash it enough.

• I'm not a fan of stubble I prefer full shaven or full beard. But beards tend to look dumb on boys so if wait until he's about 20 to pull off the beard thing

• Ugh I guy in my class has one he looks like a goat

What Guys Said 5

• doesn't matter really, if he likes it for himself then that's all that matters. if he does it for the gurls then its like meh...

• Its lame and one of those things in 10 years when he sees a pic of himself, go what was i doing?

• at his age? gosh... he'd look like a decade older basically... i wouldn't suggest it

• Had a full beard since i was 16. Been wearing it for 9 years. Chicks were weirded out at 16, but come 17 and 18 the ladies cought on. Embrace it. Lot of dudes can't grow one. If his is shitty and patchy and weird. Only grows from the tippy tip of his chinny chin chin? Slap him. God, the guys with those long, thin, small chin beards make me sick. Like Master Splinter

• Those are good to have