Guys, this doesn't look desperate does it?

This text doesn't look desperate does it? I texted my boyfriend this I only texted him this today he hasn't texted back yet because he's working. ( he's a waiter) so...
Guys, this doesn't look desperate does it?

Updates:
I mean is it sweet tho?
He ended up texting me back ♥

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That does not look desperate to me. I would not think my girlfriend was desperate if she sent that to me I would just make note to talk with her when I had the opportunity and be happy she was thinking of me :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I'd love it if my future gf sent me that text. Feels nice to have someone instill that confidence in you

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

1|0
    0|0
  • If you are not yet dating exclusively, it might be a bit much. If you are exclusive, it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess till "u have no idea lol" is enough basiclly!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say it's really sweet!

1|0
    0|0
  • Comes across to me as a bit try-hard. Don't try to be nice. If you are nice, it *will* show, you don't have to force it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gets very shaky, do you want to put that kind of pressure on your man who happens to be working at that moment?

0|0
    0|0
  • well may be a little bit it definetely shows love and care but try breaking it cause it would seem a whole mouthful of words buh its sweet reduce amount of words thats all

0|1
    0|0
  • It's alright I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish the girl i was talking to would say that to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is so sweet and thoughtful. I'm sure he did even better in work when you sent him that! It would be a great boost of self esteem.

0|0
    0|0
  • why so long

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends how many you sent before it that he never replied to, i did the same with my girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
    • I only texted him that today.

• It does sound clingy. It is sweet if you get rid of the last three sentences. Guys are cocky as hell or nervous as sh*t. We need us to tell ourselves we got this. When other people do it we'd either go, "I know," or "Do I?" At least in our heads. :D

I hope you find something distracting to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • It just makes you look like you don't have a life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait, this is supposedly desperate? I can imagine what complimenting sounds like. The message is fine. Encourages him to work and come home and hang out with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily desperate. Unless there's a backstory you're not sharing.

It's supportive.

1|1
    0|0