GIRLS, would rather date a shy calm dude, or a high confidence loud dude? Which you prefer and why?

Just was wondering. I'm a shy guy and was just wondering what you girls were into. I'm shy but i can also make everyone laugh and i'm nice to everyone and would any of my characteristics be good?

3rd Option: Just a normal confident guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Any of those are fine.
    The high confidence guy who went to my school was a kid named Brandon and I love him. He could make anyone laugh and he was so social. He could make even the most awkward kids come out of their shell and talk. Which was great he was so interactive and fun that I get why any irk could like him.
    I've dated the shy guy and really liked it. He was quiet and didn't talk but he actually had a lot going on in there and that was great. It made me feel special knowing his thoughts when no one else could. And it's a lot more intimate I assume
    And the normal guy is great because he's the best of both worlds

• ok thanks for describing all 3. appreciated.

What Girls Said 1

• Shy calm dudes are usually freaks in bed ;)
    Nah just kidding they are more trustworthy and good at keeping things private.

• Well they say the shy guys are freaks in bed... like me ;) jk, i'm a virgin lol

What Guys Said 3

• Shy calm dude mostly

• by loud u mean saying everywhere hw much confident he is?

• Why not be confident and not be an obnoxious douchebag?

• that could work too, i'll update the question.