Guys, What kind of girl would you date?

Would you date a black girl with stretch marks but has a great personality and she is beautiful on the inside and out

7

Most Helpful Guy

• You: "Hey can I have your number?"
    Guy: "Hold on lemme see if you have stretch marks."

• That's funny

• But thank you it makes me feel better and kinda stupid

What Guys Said 6

• Is the actual question, are stretch marks a deal braker for a relationship?

Most if not all men would say: NO it is not a deal breaker, sometimes it can be a little bit sexy depending on the guy.

• Sexy? Huh... Never heard anyone suggest that before. But I guess your right just gotta find the right guy

• Of course I would. Sounds like quite a lady in the one you described.

• Thanks. Need more men out there like you

• Not you, I was just surprised some dork male marked my comment negative because I said I don't mind a woman with stretch marks. No big deal, but I'm sure he's just swimming with all kinds of beautiful women who are absolutely perfect 10s... More likely he's masturbating on the internet in his mom's basement.

• Omg hahahahahah that's funny

• As long as she freaking texts me back instead of having me wait 2 days per text yeah i'm okay with it.

• In most cases guys never text me back

• the girl being black, or having stretch marks changes nothing

• depends how bad they are, doubt it would be a deal breaker

• I wouldn't have any problem in dating this girl / woman. I'm all about personality , physical features are secondary.