Is church a romantic serious date option?

your both dressed up. its prety serious tone. not really a friend thing is it. you would want a relationship with the person your going with. my opinion

im not asking because im going to take a girl out im just getting opinions. I think if you ask to go out to church with someone from opposite sex you have some type of romantic interest in them in my opinion
or seriousness to that person

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• If someone took me to church as a date, I'd fall asleep. Bad date idea.

• I personally would not think is a date just a nice gesture from a believer. If you take her out after church to eat or hang out that can be a date!

• I'd enjoy it , especially if you had lunch planned afterwards. Church & out for lunch. Perfect date ! Then at lunch you can really dig into each others mind and get to know each other.

• My guy friend asked to go to church with me... I think it shows real interest in that person and maybe a possible future relationship...

What Guys Said 3

• No that is not a date. You date to get to know one another.

• it could be considered a date. sharing common interests

• True I guess. I would only do it with a very serious minded woman about church tho.

• Yeah people get married in churches

• Me no understand..

https://youtu.be/ESuWnNW5H7o