How can I get guys or girls to want to be in a relationship with me?

I'm kinda ugly and fat which I know is a deal breaker for most people. But I'm funny, kinda smart and nice. I've been in relationships before but I've never really understood what they liked about me. Most of them have been on line (I know I'm kinda pathetic and it's tragic don't judge😅) but 2 wernt. So how can I get into another relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• By having a full life without a relationship

What Guys Said 1

• becoming less fat and ugly?

What Girls Said 2

• ugly and fat girls get in relationships. typically the guys theyre dating are fat and ugly, or they can get a better looking guy if they pay for everything

• First thing, don't put yourself down by calling yourself ugly and fat and pathetic. That's just gonna make things worst and make yo feel like shit. Try to treat yourself nicely like exercising, taking showers, blah blah. Honestly, it's hard to love someone when you don't love yourself. If you want you can message me privately :3