Money (work) or true love? What would you pick?

Money (work) or true love? What would you pick?

0|0
9|21

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• True love. When I die my money will be nothing, if I had lived only for money my life would've been worthless.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would choose between true love and meaningful work... even at the lowest wages with an amazing relationship it still feels great and meaningful work well you feel awesome inside for contributing something great to man kind

Money is not even real

0|0
    0|0
  • Work. I don't care much about the money part, but I would rather work doing what I love and making a difference over true love.

True love will only last until one of us die. Maybe offspring will leave some impact. Work that I do though, if successful, will mean a whole lot more for a whole lot longer. So I choose work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id pick true love but I would still work because fuck being homeless.

1|0
    0|0
  • True love lasts an eternity, money is a temporary asset that twists any human's mind into something horrible.

Love > Greed. Love shall always prevail.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I have almost everything I want right now; money, secured job, condo, houses. I would trade all that for true love in a heart beat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Money!
    And yes m not very proud of this choice... But its a real world out there! , do you know any great person jst for he has true love?
    We know people who are very rich or did good deeds... With money I can be both.
    I would rather have money so that I can help millions than having true love which only makes me happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously I would still work in order to make a living but love is more important.

0|0
    0|0
  • True love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Money. I'd be able to do more good in the world with money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait, I have to work for this money? Because then... that's not really a competition.

0|0
    0|0
  • True love, I'd only want money to give the people close to me the life they deserve

1|0
    0|0
  • money will give you chances and you'll always have company if you have money and love dont pay the bills.

its lack of money that ruins relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • Small money and true love

0|0
    0|0
  • Money of course
    Love can't keep me alive and it fades with time

0|0
    0|0
  • What the hell is money without love?

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question. My work is my true love.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna pick the work and the money , love can't get you a car let alone a ride on the bus

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmmm... really today questions on dating (money) aucking me I want love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Money > putting up with women for temporary love and affection

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9