What does he want?

We have been out on a few dates now, been hanging out, hooking up and talking for almost three months now. But the problem is that over those last three months we have been far from eachother because I'm away at school, about 2 hours away, but now I'm moving back to the city where he is so we are going to be close to eachother. We talk a decent amount, but we don't talk everyday. He just told me that he misses having me in town. When I went out last time when I was home, he insisted on meeting up with me when I was out with friends and met up with us. He was also very affectionate with me in front of both of our friends. And when I asked him what he thinks about me a couple weeks ago he said that he thinks im a cool girl to hang out with and thinks we really hit it off. And I jokingly said or we just hit it as for the sex, and he said that its not just that and we wouldn't have gone out againHe also just planned a date for us the day I get home. We also both drunk text eachother a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to agree you're both too up in the air, 2 hours is nothing. I've flown to other countries to keep a relationship alive. So yeah he'd want you to live at his but not move in and then you'll be living together with two places and he'll then want personal space and so will you and then you'll split up.

What Guys Said 2

• Haha, it sounds like both of you are not serious. Your profile says that you are older than me. Yet, you are in a long distance relationship, drunk texting each other? Seems childish.

• He wants to go on a date. It seems like he wants to see you in person.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him what he wants. Best way to find out.