Am I just undateable?

so im 17 (my age is incorrect on here and i need to change it sorry) i graduated from school over a year earlier before everyone else my age and im not trying to be conceited but i think im pretty cool. i moved states for college and im now living in seattle. my major is computer engineering, im pretty chill/lowkey. im down for whatever... im sarcastic, kind, mild tempered, I've been told im very cute and petite

sooo why is it that almost all of the men I've ever been interested in ever ended up either having a girlfriend or they just stayed in my life as platonic friends where i was the pain in the ass little sister to them...

and most guys my age i swear to god just dont approach me. like what am i doing here im kind smiling outgoing friendly helpful caring? i dont have any weird traits or anything

Most Helpful Guy

• 1- You are 17

2- Guys are generally afraid to approach.

3- Try to dress feminine and doll up yourself every now and then. Guys will see you in different light. First.. they will see you sexually ( be ready for that.. it is part of the package) then as they know you... and depending if you do a good job at pacing them.. they will see a deeper side of you.

• Thank you for the award. I sincerely hope that my words help you because i mean them. If you have any more questions.. ask here or send me a message. Dont worry about boys.. i swear to you they will come with a bit of patience, working on yourself and social life, feminine energy, and being all around positive.

What Guys Said 4

• A lot of Los Angeles transplants up there. I don't know, it may be different because you're a kid but I know that guys my age hang back, aren't so aggressive. It's the whole Politically Correct thing. We don't want to be THAT guy that's being aggressive and being an asshole.

Maybe you're not as obvious as you think you are. Also, a lot of guys aren't even aware that you're flirting with them. We just think you're being nice. Remember, just because a girl is nice to you doesn't mean she likes you!!! So don't bother her!!! All guys have been taught this. It's the whole Politically Correct thing creeping up.

Story: I've actually turned down like a handful of women at bars, without even realizing it. Their girlfriends start talking to me after the Interested One leaves, they ask if I had a girlfriend etc... finally tell me that their girl liked me but it didn't seem I was interested. I had no clue. All I remember was a girl asking me what I got to drink. I figured she was being genuine, I didn't even think twice when I answered her question lmao.

Or the girl that "bumped" into me by accident. I blew that one off too. Looking back at it I realize she was trying to get to know me but guys don't think about that shit at the moment. They think it's whatever... Only really charismatic and thirsty guys recognize this shit and go for it right away, that's why chicks ALWAYS talk about how only the assholes are attracted to them and whatnot. They're the only ones that "bite" on the bait, so to speak.

So yeah, you have to be way more obvious. You have to be the guy. Sorry, but that's the way it is now if you want to see more action. I've seen guys get called out and burned in public for trying "lines" and whatnot, Me and plenty of other guys aren't down for that.

• A lot of positives here. What are you're negatives? What are you doing to let guys know that you are interested in them?

• I think if friendship is not what you're after, let those other guys go. I don't know you so its impossible to really pinpoint what the cause is. Try being more physically aggressive. Guys are much less likely to get upset with you for "going for it". I think dating really is a numbers game, and the more wrong ones you meet , the closer you get to the right one. Thats just my opinion. It may also that you are too young for the kind of guys you pursue. Good luck though.

• Have u ever tried cyber things?

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe because they see you as the "pain in the ass" little sister. You're cool to hang out with, kind of annoying.

• goddd its the worst! im pretty chill and i never try to be a pain in the ass little sister just i swear to god it happens to me often in my relationships.

• Don't worry about it you're only 17 it will happen eventually