Girls, please help I am so confused?

My girlfriend of 5 months showed all the signs that she loves me
-She has that look of love in her eyes whenever she looks at me
-She shows all the other signs that she loves me

When i told her i love her, she didn't say it back. What could this mean

I need answers as women you should know the answer to this so why are there no answers... it really isn't that hard
unfucking believable

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Well everyone shows it differently when they are in love, and know it. She might just not feel the same, no matter how you think she looks.

Everyone shows love differently, and maybe she could potentially not be ready to say it, or maybe just doesn't feel the same.

I'd ask her about it, and say you won't get mad, but you are just wondering why she didn't say it back.

• How should i bring up up and what should i say

• Say it when there's a pause in the conversation or whenever it just feels appropriate to ask.

Personally I would say:
      "Hey I need to ask you something?"
      -wait for the response-

"It's kind of important to me, but I want to know why you didn't say you loved me back when I said I loved you the other day. I won't get mad, I just really want to know how you feel."

What Girls Said 8

• She may be crazy about you , but not quite love you yet... It takes some people longer to say it. They understand the difference between lust and love and she may know all those stars your seeing in her eyes are just that... only lust for right now! Love takes a lot longer than 5 months for some.

• HI. I just noticed this. Ok so she seems to be into you as you stated and from what I can gather. Do you know if she has been hurt in the past? If she has this maybe the main reason why she didn't say it back. However, as a female myself, I don't say it back when i really don't feel it. I don't like to throw the "I love you" just like that. I have to feel it. I have to be sure. When I am hurt, I don't say it as fast or as often. If you really want an answer ask her. I want to be asked questions when my significant other seems confused. I want to be the one to give him the right answer as it pertains to me.

• You didn't say what 'signs' she gives that you determine are 'love'. You could be wrong. Give more info. Thanks (also, she could be shy or you surprised her. not sure. need more info)

• Let's put it like this:
    Sometimes, I feel I am in love with my boyfriend
    But if he were to say it to me right now,
    I'd have to think about it first.

I've been wrong a couple of times in my past relationships and I definitely don't wanna just throw around this word as if it meant nothing, because if I said I loved him, it means I would give my life for him, and I don't know if I would.

• Love is not a look, it's a feeling. You may just think that you see love in her eyes, because that maybe the way you feel about her. If she doesn't say it to you, then maybe she isn't ready to say it, or she doesn't feel it yet. It doesn't mean that she won't. The fact that she doesn't say it just because you do shows that she's being careful with her heart. It's only been 5 months. Let it progress naturally. Don't force it on her. That's the worst thing you can do.

• She may be scared to say it back

• Maybe she's afraid to say she loves you cux she doesn't want to get rejected or hurt

• But wouldn't she realize that all this does is make me feel rejected and hurt?

• I want to break up with her

• Yes I totally agree with you and just tell her you want to talk and ask her how she really feel and if breaking up it best then do it don't waste your time cry for someone who doesn't care

• It means she isn't in love with you
    The look of love in her eyes? What?
    She probably really likes you but isn't there yet