He wants us to go with the flow... I think it's just an excuse for us to be friends with benefits?

I've been talking to this guy for a while now. He knows I like him and he told me he likes me as well. We act like a couple hand holding, cuddling, etc (not having sex waiting for marriage but that has nothing to do with this relationship) and he's tried to kiss me thousands of times but I don't kiss him... he says he wants the relationship to go with the flow not to rush but I need to know where this is going I don't want to invest all my time and affection if he's just stringing me a long for us to just be friends in the end.

when I ask him where is this relationship going he doesn't give clear answers.

I don't want to play house... so is he just saying with the flow just to keep me in this position or does he want a real relationship but just not rushing.

What Guys Said 1

• If a man really loves you, he will respect you & not try to force or manipulate, if he keeps pushing he does not respect you & probably just trying to get what he wants.

What Girls Said 1

• Hard to tell because I don't know enough but either way stay true to yourself. You know what's right for you. Don't let him double talk his way into trying to make you do anything you're not comfortable with.