Are you a romantic?

2|2
23|34

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm such a romantic, and I get way too into the corny dating stuff... Last year on Valentine's day i serenaded my girlfriend and gave her flowers, and in return she handed me a sheet of temporary tattoos and I was OVERJOYED at that display of affection, and I kinda realized that I could have given her a sheet of temporary tattoos and she would have been just as happy with it. But hey, I kinda like getting all worked up about what types of flowers best show my feelings and holding hands and being gushy romantic with people, its fun.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 33

• I would count myself as a romantic, but I REALLY have to dial it back. I so rarely get to a point where I can be all "romance ninja!" on a woman; I don't do grand gestures, though I would like to think I'd be good at those in a real relationship - as well as those sweet little things, like getting something she likes if I see it, or finding a little trinket that reminds us of each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm nowhere even close to a romantic. I could care less about a romantic "connection" or love. I'm a nasty, horny pig to be honest. All I care about is sex. I also hate romantic novels and romance movies.

At least I admit it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just Google "Somewhere In Time", one of my favorite movies. If you see it, I'll let you be the judge if I am romantic or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a hopeless romantic if there ever was one lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Romantic but not sensitive. Women seem to like it but still none of the ones I've met have appreciated that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a romantic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my mood, But I can say I am a romantic person, But only for sometimes, Maybe be one will be more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I can be :) Not looking like the romantic type apparently makes it more surprising

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a old fashioned kind a guy a renaissance man if you will, romance is an art and I it's artist.

0|0
    0|0
  • i consider myself to be hopeless romantic yes. I wrote poems about some of my first crushes, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i am very romantic :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Always, being a gentlemen is important in life :) have a nice day

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and yet I haven't been in a LTR. Go figure

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always lack that quality, but I am still working on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, just can't seem to find a woman that appreciates it

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to think I'm romantic but in my own certain ways...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i am Romantic

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah id say so

0|0
    0|0
  • I m a completely romantic boy :) sensitive in any meaning also

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so... :D

0|0
    0|0
  • yep, i can be very romantic... what about you? are you romantic?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am if only I'm in the mood

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i am romantic do i show you my romance

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes

I am so romantic
    I prefer romance more then sex thou

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think I'm romantic

0|0
    0|0
  • On occasion, yes. It has wear off over time as girls don't really appreciate the efforts that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sensitive but not romantic...

0|0
    0|0
  • When my girl will let me

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 23

• Hell no; every time I try to be one I always end up with a guy that admits his feelings for me and denies it afterwards or I end up with a total jerk. I'm basically done with guys; I'm tired of their immaturity and I'd rather stay single then date or marry. And no, I'm not a lesbian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope why do ask?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you mean all the standard stuff like candles and flowers and every thing like that. Hell no.

If you mean, do I have unrealistic dreams of a perfect guy to love me and be my best friend at the same time? Then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never thought I was, but there ARE things that make me go 'awwwwwww'...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to be...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am ^_^*

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, write it on my profile too :))

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm a hopeless romantic! I'm in love with love <3

0|1
    0|0
  • I can be :O

0|0
    0|0
  • Very much a romantic

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm the least romantic person ever. My ideal first date would be give me $5000 and leave me alone

0|0
    0|0
  • Hopeless romantic lol... yes indeed i am!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not, but I know @PiuBelloAmante is hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a romantic side of me, then there's the logical side which seems to dominate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hopeless romantic right here lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, yes i am

0|0
    0|0
  • this is secret :D im romantic

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, romance does nothing for me, I don't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup I'm a romantic. Girls we need to step up our romance game too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I am. Corny stuff makes me feel... corny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely!! :) I always dream about my wedding day, the things I'll do with my husband, the places we'll travel to together, what we'll name our children, having someone to confide in with all my secrets, etc :) Can't wait until I'm married and have children of my own <3 I realize it's a major responsibility to take on but I've had this dream ever since I was in kindergarten, lol. Hopeless romantic unfortunately (usually it doesn't serve me very well). But fingers crossed for the future

0|0
    0|0
  • Very much so, but no one knows it.

0|0
    0|0