Guys, is he all about one night stand? Or does he really like me?

He act like he likes me. We don't talk to one another, so everything is between us is nonverbal. He initiate a hug, he stares all the time, he listens to my conversations but don't join them, his body is turned towards me. He seem nervous about approaching me.

But when he gets really drunk, all he cares about is one night stands. That confuse me.
If he only cares about one night stands, why does he act like he likes me? If he likes me why does he have to sleep around?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to be able to read somebody like him, think simple. If he initiates the hugs, listens to you, and faces you instead of everyone else in the group, then he probably likes you. If your communications are typically nonverbal, then he's probably shy.

If when he's drunk he just wants to have a one-night stand, then he's probably a sleazebag.

It doesn't matter whether he likes you or just wants to bang you.
    If you can't be sure about a guy's intentions, don't waste your time on him.

What Guys Said 6

• Whatever this guy thinks of you, he's got some problems, like "getting really drunk" Do you like him drunk? Or do you imagine that he will stop getting drunk for you? Because he won't. This guy sounds like a world of hurt. You can do better.

• Guys want sex. Shy guys included.

That doesn't mean sex is the only thing they want. Does he talk back when you talk to him directly?

• He probably just want the pussy.

• He tried getting it from me last year. And he still act like this. So why would he waste he's time and energy on acting interested if he isn't? Why would he be nervous about approaching me if he doesn't give a shit?

• I'm not the one who call someone you don't know a bitch. I'm not the one who gets pissed off act like a baby because someone didn't think the answer useful. I wouldn't care.
      No one is going to take you seriously if you can't control the anger, limit the use of bullshit and bitch. Well at least not in my country, you would have been a laughingstock. Because of the lack of self control.
      Anyway, this is going nowhere. I'm not going to waste anymore of my night on this Good night.

• What do you want?

• By what you are describing i think he might want more than just a one night stand. but this guy sounds like a fucking jerk once drunk so chances are he is gonna fuck it up.

• Never fuck with guys that do ONS. Never.

• he just wants to bust some nuts deep inside