What is your opinion on fat girls dating skinny guys?

Have you ever seen a bigger chick dating a skinny guy? What do you think when you see them together? Do you think size matters when it comes to love?

Most Helpful Girl

• There shouldn't be one... people should keep their big nose out of other peoples buisness... lol i mean nobody likes being told who they should and shouldn't date and what their apparent "type" should be... i like skinny guys but just because i'm over-weight doesn't define me... but apparently the world loves to be define others by what they look like... but people are over-weight for many reasons... i'm over-weight because of genetics... not because i eat mounds and mounds of food a day (because i don't...), i have 2 small things and 1 bigger meal for my tea but i'm still over-weight... So what i'm trying to say is people shouldn't judge and live and let be, those that do are just losers.

What Guys Said 54

• I'm a really small guy and all of my girlfriends have been bigger. really your size and weight dont matter; if you love someone, then you love them. A girls' weight doesn't make her any more or less beautiful, big girls are just as gorgeous as skinnier girls.
    Honestly the way i see it, guys who judge girls based on their weight shouldn't be dating anybody and need to grow up.

• I have no issues with bigger girls and despite the fact that I'm somewhat overweight myself wouldn't change this. If she like me and she is bigger then that is fine with me. So no I don't think size has anything to do with love or if a relationship can work or even sexual compatibility. I DO think it's just up to the people in the relationship.

• Whatever sinks his boat.

• It shouldn't matter, "fat/ skinny" plus what is really considered fat or skinny? What weights do they start and finish at? People have their opinions some may not like the "look" of a skinny guy with a bigger female. , and for others it wouldn't make a difference! Its kind of like the race thing... should people judge an interracial relationship because they don't "look" the same. I feel you should date who ever likes/loves you, for who you are and not what u look like... i hope i didn't rant too much lol (;

• I don't think anything related to their size, I just think "oh, a couple" and keep on going.
    If they like each other, go for it.

• Well I personally don't think that I have seen, but if one day i see this couple I would not think that it's a weird thing, as long as they are happy together then it's neither mine nor anyone else's business :)

• As long as they are happy together then that's good I guess. I'm fat and I have no problem with fat people its the lazy ones I can't stand. Saw a couple in my gym and the guy was trying to get his girl to workout but she was putting in no effort smh. You're cute though keep doing your thing PhatGirl74

• Well I like the way you think and I agree I don't like the lazy ones either I mean at least I get out and do shit. Awe well thanks hun :)

• Things like that don't even cross my mind lol
    There's nothing to think of it beside from "it is what it is" .

If you want me to be a bugger about it , I pray the skinny guy have good medical insurance lol

• I am glad they like each other

• As a skinny guy, I don't like fat girls.

If another skinny guy wants a fat girl, that's his business.

• I see no problems with it. It's as normal as a fat guy dating a skinny girl or two skinny or fat people dating.

• No nothing matters when it comes to love. When two people click that's all you need

• Nothing wrong with it to me. If they like / love each other then its their business. No matter what you do people are going to have something negative to say. So I say be with who makes you happy.

• I'm a slim guy, and the only chicks I dated were fat/chubby in terms of weight, they carried it well though.

• Noooooope. I have no problem with that whatsoever. I kept saying over and over again, and I'm sick and tired of my redundancy saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". I also see some fat guys dating skinny beautiful girls and I just say, good for them.

• I don't even notice things like that.

• Yeah.

One of my martial arts friends (lean and built) is married to a larger woman.

Of course she also had two kids lol

Shit like that doesn't matter

• Have you ever seen a bigger chick dating a skinny guy?

Yes.

What do you think when you see them together?

Fitting.

Do you think size matters when it comes to love?

Yes.

• As a former fat guy who was ignored by skinny girls, I'm opposed to fat girls being allowed benefits I was denied.

• I see it all the time. I don't care who other people spend their time with.

• Why doesn't the fat girl exercise and lose weight, and the skinny guy exercise and gain muscle. Problem solved.

• Yes sure why not there is big guys date thinner girls

• I see it all the time!

• I think Ahab got lucky...

Nah, actually I think he must be a good guy, because I don't think big girls are an easy catch (honestly no pun intended).

• Why is this even a question? Most people could care less.

• I don't think so, the only reason I wouldn't date a bigger girl is if she depressive/entitled. I care more about her character/personality than her weight.

• whatever works for them.. it doesn't affect my life

• Hell, yeah size matters when it comes to love. How do you think the guy is going to feel when his overweight wife is burdening him with medical bills when they're in their 40s or 50s? Or when she dies of a heart attack--leaving him a widow in his 60s, and his children and grandchildren without a mother and grandmother? Being fat is selfish as fuck in love, and it has no place in a relationship.

• Not your relationship, not your problem.

• Lol well that escalated quickly, just saying, I could be wrong but you don't look to be the poster child for being slim either pal. Some people can't help it for medical reasons don't be so harsh.

• Ad hominem attack. It doesn't matter how much I weigh--it only matters if my point is valid.

Everyone can lose weight and be slender. Otherwise, it would contradict the thermodynamic laws.

• my older brother is skinny (skinny as in underweight) and frequently goes out with fat chicks... he has very low self confidence overall, is too afraid to approach attractive girls.

• Size doesn't matter but i'll admit i'd worry about their health a bit. As long as they're clean, a good person and healthy for the most part it's all good

• More from Guys
    24

What Girls Said 31

• most of the time when I see a fat girl with a bf he is skinny. I don't hardly see two fat people together. just bc a guy is skinny doesn't mean he's attractive. I think it would be weird if she was fat and he had a nice athletic body

• Really? I rarely ever see an overweight girl with a skinny boyfriend. I do see a lot of overweight men with thin girlfriends though.

• You know I was talking about this the other day. Or something similar. I know as a human we are all going to judge to some extent when we see two people we think don't go together. But really is it our right? If we were in the same situation, would we want people to practically put us under a microscope and pick every flaw that we have? No, but we decide to do it to others. As a fat and paranoid person, I'd feel people would do that to me, lol. But you know someone gotta date them skinny guys! I really do not prefer them. I really don't have any type of guy. As long as they can make me laugh and can hold a decent conversation, well good grief id feel like I'm on cloud 9. (Well not really, but you get my drift). So to the "fat" girl dating the "skinny" guy, I say carry on my sister.

• i'm happy for them

• I really don't care. It's their business.

• I can't comment on people s private life. Also size is not an issue when it comes to love. I just wish happiness for them.

• I see it all the time. Tbh it makes me happy for her that she found someone who can look past her size and love her for her. That's all anyone really wants

• Ummmm good for them.

• Why do we need to label them "fat" or "skinny", they're people no matter what. So why does it matter if you've seen those body types dating eachother. If they're happy that's what matters

• It's fine... Nothing more needs to be said.

• There shouldn't be a problem with a girl being a little big dating a man that skinny there happy there In love and they care for each other why should you even care

• That's none of my business. I'm glad they love each other.

• I saw a couple once in the bus. The girl was chubby and the guy was Hispanics and fit. My grandma kept looking at them and smiling at them. I asked her later on why she was staring at them and she said that she thought they were a good couple. She nnever says that about any couple.

• Yes I have. It's not unusual.

• I don't have one. It's none of my business. If they're happy then more power to them.

• If they're happy then why not.

• it's none of my business

• I think it's okay and I don't really mind. Other people can do what they want that makes them happy. Some skinny guys love bigger girls

• No I don't think there's anything wrong with it however what I do find strange is why some skinny guys insist on dating only fat girls l is it a fetish or something?
    Size does not matter.

• That i agree on, the fetish thing, yes i believe it is, as a big girl i don't like guys that have a fat fetish because i'm over-weight because of genetics, a lot of people on both sides of my family are just big... nothing i can help.. so if a guy comes along and starts saying stuff like "i love your rolls of fat" and acting in a really creepy way towards my weight i'm going to be turned off... they act like i'm 25 stone or something when i'm clearly not THAT over-weight lol i've had a few guys who fancied me with fat fetish's and they would send me disturbing p*rn videos of women at 23 stone on top of skinny men... a few were just making fun of me... but the others were serious... :\ lol they are disgusting.

• Their life their business
    I personally wouldn't date a guy smaller than me

• I think nothing.

• At the end of the day size doesn't matter. There can be stereotypes and practicalities that are questioned as a result. But if you love someone...

• size matters to cancer, diabetes, stroke, and cardiovascular disease...

• True and that's why is said particularities. But at the same time it's the perception of size. You could have a very skinny guy who is dating a taller slightly larger woman. Built differently hence the woman appears larger but both perfectly healthy and at no increased risk from CHD. But at te end of the day so many things effect CHD, diabetes is heredity, that you'd forget to live if you worried about every single one of them :)

• They can date whoever they want, I'm no one to judge!

• Yes, I have.
    I don't think anything.

• I will worry about her. Men are no good.

• i feel sorry for him if she's ontop. that's all i think..

• I think fat girls are gross tbh
    And seeing a fat girl with a skinny guy makes me think that it's a fetish thing, like maybe he's into fatties and that's why they're dating. well that or maybe she beats him up or something

• honestly thats a total turn off but whatever floats their boat.

• attractions are boundless! haha

• I love skinny guys I've always dated skinny guys, && im not skinny, size dont matter (:

• I seriously think it looks so weird. If the girl is way overweight and the guy is underweight it just does not look right sorry.

• More from Girls
    1