I can't stop thinking about her. Why do I feel this way?

I went on a date a few weeks ago. The girl and I ended up kissing at my place at the end of the night. She told me she was a virgin and I was quite drunk, so I told her that I wanted to have sex with her. I might have come onto her a bit aggressive and been too eager. She left a while after.

Anyway, two days after our date she sent me a text, saying thanks for the other night and that was pretty much it.

The thing is, it's been three almost 4 weeks since I last saw her. Since then I've been thinking about her constantly, even to the point where I can't sleep at night because she occupies my mind.

Why do I keep thinking and daydreaming about her so much?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• You are an idiot. You went on date with a nice girl, and told you wanted to rob her of her virginity? What did you expect would happen next? Geez...

• Because you are bored.

• I have gone on other dates since then but can't get this particular girl out of my head.

What Girls Said 1

• Why don't you ask her out again?