I'm a little confused?

This guy told me that he's interested after I told him that I was interested in him. Does that mean that he likes me?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he says that he is interested in you then it means that he is interested in you/likes you.

What Guys Said 4

• Hell to the yes. However, what kind of interest does he have in you? Long term or short term relationship?

• I'm not sure

• You can always start out as friends, get to know one another and see where it goes from there.

• Yeah that's true. But when he doesn't text me, I feel like he doesn't like me

• This is one of the problems with girls telling guys their are interested in them. Since you didn't wait for him to initiate, you do not his true feelings or intentions.

• I just felt like I should tell him. If I want something done then I should do it & Not wait for anyone else.

• If they don't pick up your hints, then you give them a stronger opportunity, like offering your phone number and to call if he'd like. At least that way it is still in his hands. And you be too forward, demanding, or making him feel uncomfortable. If a guy doesn't respond to that, he is simply not interested or available or capable. One of those three. PLEASE be patient. These things take time, and should not be rushed. Besides, this is the fun part. Enjoy it!

• We text at least once a day

• Yes...
    (filler)

• What do you mean by filler?

• You can't comment by saying just Yes on here. Its too short. So by filler literally mean to fill the space so the site will accept the comment

• Lmao oh okay!

• yes he does

What Girls Said 3

• Well generally yes, he's interested, he's interested in liking you. Boyfriend if you want him!

• Um, yes? I'm not exactly sure why you're asking this question

• Because we dont necessarily talk as much as I thought we would

• Yes, it means he like you. :)

• But he doesn't ask to hang out. We just text.

• Ask him to join you and some friends for a group function like going to the movies or something.

• We aren't doing anything anytime soon lol