I have a boyfriend, and we are long distance but I flirt with this guy and we have sexted but have not had sex. Is this cheating? should I tell him?

• Yes cheating
  • No not cheating

Most Helpful Guy

• You are emotionally cheating on your boyfriend, and that isn't fair to him.

What Guys Said 2

• sexting isn't cheating basically

• Well I mean how much do you like the guy your sexting and do you like him more then your bf also is he also another long distence fling

What Girls Said 6

• You should be ashamed and your bf deserves better

• thanks

• But you don't know the full story. All you know is what i put up there. So thanks bye

• Well dont ask for peoples opinions if you're gonna get mad lol

• You're kind of emotionally cheating. I know it's hard with long distance relationships, but if you've chosen to be in one then you should respect it. Or let it go.

• would you consider it cheating if he was doing it to you?

• you are not cheating but, what you are doing is not okay. stop it
    aaand i know long distance relationships are hard :(

• You are still being intimate with another person and unless you specifically talked about it being ok... then you are most likely violating his trust.

• Just because you haven't been physical doesn't necessarily mean it's okay. You're with someone and you realized the distance at the start. Yes be honest and tell your boyfriend. And if you can't handle the distance maybe it's time to let go.