What to do you when you are stuck on a guy you can't have because he is way out of your league and already taken?

Most Helpful Guy

• I felt like that about a couple of girls at my High School. Not much I could do but go on about my life and get involved with activities I really liked.

Fast forward many years later, I see those same women now, and I think "uhhh" there's no way in shit I'd give them the time of day. Your tastes will change and you'll blossom into a beautiful woman. Soon you won't give this guy a second thought.

What Guys Said 2

• get him drunk and fuck him

• you better than that ho he with

you need to seduce him make him know what he missing

What Girls Said 2

• FIND SOMEBODY ELSE.

Or find a hobby to distract yourself if you don't feel like hauling your emotions over to focusing on a new person.

• I am in this situation, and if he is taken just look at all the other cute guys and aim higher. Or you could be that person who waits patiently, giving hints every now and then.