Not sure if me and my BF are broken up after an argument yesterday as we haven't talk today?

We haven't hit each other up today after an argument yesterday. We did talk about our faults and flaws. I miss him but this whole thing reminds me soooo much of my last relationship 2 years ago. And I'm worried all relationships are like this

Most Helpful Girl

• One of you should say something. You might think he has to make the first move but trust me the ignoring game turns into never talking again. ( or at least that is how my last relationship was. We argued and stopped talking to each other. Haven't heard from him in over a year. ) Maybe it's not like that for you. Try taking to him

• That's crazy! I'm not the type to make the first move so I can make silence do the talking- if it's over, I'll be heartbroken but so be it.

What Guys Said 2

• y don'y u text him and ask him how he feels?

• any relationship needs communication.. not talking isn't going to solve a thing. only you know how you feel and how much you want to try to make it work, if not move on

What Girls Said 1

• Not all relationships are the same.. Why don't you just text him and ask him what's going on between you two.

• I'm not the type to make the first move. If anything and if he really cares why can't he text me

• Maybe he's scared... I'm a girl but I know just as much that guys are afraid sometimes too. He may be scared that you guys are over or he could be waiting to see if you really care about him just like you are.