Is it normal for a 22 year old guy who is still in college to date a 18 year old girl who graduates high school in a month?

He will turn 23 in may and I will be half a year away from turning 19. We met at work where he is one of the shift leaders.

• It's okay
  • It's perfectly normal
  • It's creepy
  • It's weird

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it's normal. I've done that.

Now, as for dating on the job, that can have complications of its own. But you're young, so you have some wiggle room to learn a few hard lessons here and there.

What Guys Said 7

• You're both legal and the age difference is small. I voted "A", it's ok for me at least. I would date an 18 year old myself.

• It's not something you see everyday and there will be those who will frown upon it or says its wrong but really there's not much wrong with it

• It's perfectly normal

• sure... age difference is a joke in yer case basically

• Yea, men tend to date younger women. The harsh reality is that when you get older your beauty will fade. So the vast majority of men prefer younger women.

• Nothing wrong with that yep

• You're both legal and its only a small age gap. You're fine

What Girls Said 1

• Thats exactly how it was with my last boyfriend, i dont remember having any issues about our age or that kind of stuff. It depends on the guy thou after all