Does he not trust me?

Well my boyfriend and I have been in a relationship for almost 2 months now. He's been down and sad looking lately. I asked him "Are you okay?" He saids "Yeah, I'm fine" I knew he wasn't. Later that day I asked him "Whats wrong?" He said "Theres a lot of things you don't know about me" then I said "can you tell me?" He said "don't worry about it"
-------------------
My friend and I were talking and HE told HER some of the things he does…
I couldnt believe why he didn't tell me… I've been thinking is it because he doesn't trust me? Or what?
Every day I get more and more anxious about this… like how Am I not suppose to get worried?

It's been four days like this…
We have been friends for about 1 and 1/2 years before the relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• You've been together 2 months... i think your taking things too fast... 2 months is hardly enough time to know every single thing about a pereon, too many people get ahead of themselves too quickly these days, you barely know anything about each other TO call it a proper relationship yet... you don't have any obligations to each other yet, if you can stand each other after 1 year THEN id consider it a proper relationship, so don't take it too seriously. What sort of things did your friend say he told her that did exactly?, but again you have no obligations to him since obviously you barely know each other... the start of dating is meant to be fun and light hearted, a time of getting to know each other.. . that's it... not being super serious.

• Well we have been friends for 1 1/2 years then the 2 months of the suppose relationship because he did call it a relationship…
      Well it's depression things like trying to kill him self but stopped because were together now and that he cuts… but I still don't know the main reason for all of this… I feel the need to help him…

• I would ask him these things, id tell him he can trust you with these things but your worried how your going to handle things if you ever get into a fight or musunderstanding, is he going to fall into his depression and harm himself?

• Hmmm okay I'll ask him-
      Thanks :)

What Guys Said 2

• My best guess:

Its not that he doesn't trust you, but he is embarrassed and insecure about these things. He probably doesn't want to lose you, so instead he confided in his friend (who he doesn't have to worry about losing). It mat just take time for him to feel comfortable sharing his feelings with you, and you shouldn't press him for it. Just sit him down and say something like "i really care about you, and i can see that you get depressed sometimes. I really want to help you as much as i can because i want to be a good GF." Assure him that you won't leave him because if his secrets, but that you want him to be open with you. Say something like "I'm not going to force you to tell me anything, but if you ever need anyone to talk to about it, as your GF, you can always count on me"

If you accuse him of anything, or handle it in a harsh way, it'll only make things worse. Talk to him gently, make him feel comfortable, and invite him (not order him) to confide in you.

• That is, if you think you can handle a relationship with him. You still have the option to break up with him, if you don't have the patience to deal with the situation.

• Hmm… I see okay, thank you

• No problem! Good luck

• he's just being a little baby, and thinks you'll go running away and reject him if he tells you whatever his terrible secrets are.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't think anythings your fault. If he was a real man he would tell you if your the problem. If he doesn't trust you and you haven't done anything. Then talk to him about it

• Some guys are just so insecure

• I can understand that now but how would I more approachable for this subject? So he can tell me