All girls dont like it when I tell them about my past relashingsip I dont know why?

all girls I date I all open to they and they hate when I tell them about my past girls can someone till me why

Most Helpful Girl

• Think of it like this.
    When I really fall for someone and they are already constantly mentioning how the sex was, how many times, where they went etc.. it hurts. Sure at first it's easy because things are still fresh. When you fall deeper you get weaker. It's like AIIITE I KNOW! I don't need to know the "gory" details. Leave it as yes the past and that's it.

What Girls Said 4

• For some people, hearing about their partner's previous relationships can make them feel jealous and/or insecure. They may worry that they aren't as attractive or as good as their partner's ex.

In some cases, if someone talks about their ex all the time, it can be a red flag that they aren't over their ex.

Of course, there are also people who have no problem with their partner talking about their ex.

• Because they don't want to know about it. If they are not asking questions about your past relationships, then there is no reason to talk about. Just like females shouldn't talk about them either, unless asked.

• I agree with Angelb1 here. Even if asked, still limit the details. Try to answer only the question asked and let them dig for details if they are interested. Also, you have the right to some private details as does the confidentiality of your former partner. It is not just your personal information you share, so be a good man and keep secrets of those who put their trust in you.

• they could think your not over them if it's a constant topic.

• Because we think if u bring it up that means u still care about it. NOTE: NEVER bring up a past relationship to your ex, so just beware!

What Guys Said 3

• was that realationship really bad mayne?

• Can't really tell with absolutely no details.

• Because your past is your past. Maybe they dont want to hear about it because it doesn't matter. What matters is what you two are doing with each other, how your relationship is with her. Not what your past was.