Which guy should I date?

ok so this gonna be really confusing, but try to catch up okay: ok so about 3 months ago i started dating this guy. we were really close and i felt like i could tell him anything. and he always says im the only girl for him and he's so happy that im in his life. i love him a lot but he was always pressuring me to have sex with him. we kept breaking up and getting back together and i was just really tired of the fighting. So i broke up with him. after that i was really mad so i started talking to two other guys at the same time. and now im dating both of them... one of the guys is a lot older than me and he's a pro fighter and he has a lot of money. we dont really have a lot in common and I don't know if he wants me or he just wants my body. but im starting to get to know him and he's so nice and he said says if we have sex and i get pregnant then he will take care of me and protect me. <3 the other guy is around my age and all we really do is have sex, but we love eacther a lot (and he calls me princess and i just melt when he calls me that) i love ALL of them, but i know i can only date one. who should i date?

• the first guy
  • the second guy (the fighter)
  • the third guy

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, you did not want to have sex with your first boyfriend so you broke up with him but are not having sex with. Now you are dating two guys and having sex with one. I think maybe you should just stop while your ahead and cut your losses. And concentrate on something else.

• no u dont get it whenever he wanted to have sex with me and i didn't want to, he would make me have sex with him. he was kinda controlling. but with the third guy he doesn't make me do anything i dont wanna do.

What Guys Said 3

• Your a hypocrite lol. With the first guy and the last guy. The third guy. Why because he will be there for you and the fighter will be always training.

• Your welcome :)

• He sounds like he will treat you well too so that's a plus!

• I would say third or first, but it sounds like your more into third

• Easy, you date the rich pedo with lots of money. Just be sure you verify his story through the internet. Otherwise enjoy feeling stupid.

What Girls Said 6

• I think you should pic the 3rd guy. The 1st one shouldn't be pressuring you into anything the 2nd is way older then you but you want someone your own age. And money isn't everything. The 3rd guy seems the best of he treats you well. Just break up with number 2

• I'd go with the third one.

• TF TF? FIRST OFF, 1 IS OUT BECAUSE HE PRESSURED YOU TO HAVE SEX WHEN YOU DIDN'T WANT TO. TWO SEEMS PROMISING BUT DEPENDS SINCE YOU SAY YOU ONLY HAVE SEX WITH 3 HE IS BASICALLY JUST A FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS. I WOULD GO FOR 2 UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A CONNECTION BESIDES SEX WITH 3

• Dont get love confused with lust and infatuation of sex. Being called princess by a guy doesn't mean shit. GO WITH 2!!!

• you are under 18 and you were three-timing, and assuming you had sex with all of them, already?

to answer your question: neither, they sound all trashy to me.

• dont have sex

• I ment the third guy actually