How do I tell her she hurt my feelings?

Me aand this girl have been dating for three months, but sometimes i feel like she's not interested in our relationship. Sometimes i will plan something for her like a date or some other event only for her to decide to do something with her girl friends or family. I feel like i really like this girl, and i want to provide for her and show her i care about her, but sometimes i feel like she does not feel the same for me.
Honestly she hurts my feelings by doing things like this.
I feel like she doesn't think my feelings can get hurt because i'm a guy.
How can i communicate that she hurts me by doing this sometimes?

Most Helpful Girl

• Holy. I was reading this like if it were to be my bf typing it. He was in the same situation, still kind of is. He would make plans to hang out with me & at the end I would already have other plans. I'm the type of person who likes to joke around with people a lot and call each other names. "loser, idiot, etc." I would call my bf names here and there. Also, when we did have the chance to spend time together, i would be talking to my girl friends more than i would talk to him. He confronted me, he literally was straight forward with me and told me how he felt when I would do certain things, this & that. That it hurts him & makes him sad. I told him how sorry i was and that i actually thought guys didn't have feelings. I change my ways and things are going pretty well up until now.

I suggest you to simply tell her, straight forward, how you feel. That you love her a lot and it hurts you when she does certain things. That you really want to spend time with her, if she can put a little effort in trying to make this relationship work because you really don't want to loose her. Be honest with her.
    Best of wishes to you! 😊 good luck (:

What Girls Said 2

• Just tell her. Don't beat around the bush or anything. It could cause things to get lost in translation or taken the wrong way. But just straight up let her know that she makes you feel unappreciated and if she has a problem with that than you should find someone who's willing to appreciate you because guys are entitled to feelings too.

• Tell her the truth, that you spend all this time and energy and such into those events and dates and it hurts that she chooses to do other things.

What Guys Said 3

• You tell her by dumping her. She doesn't respect you. She wants you to be a man and not be sensitive. You like her more than she likes you, so she has all the power.
    If you do tell her though and she doesn't seem to care or gets defensive, DUMP HER right away and without hesitation.

• I don't think i can do that. I want to gife her another chance.

• Understand you got to have your own life to live and she has hers. Find something else to do with your free time. Talk to more girls she's not the only one. The reason why relationships dont work out is because there's always someone who's too nice.

• just tell 2 her that u feel hurt... i guess it'll work that way basically...:-)