Guys, What do guys think about?

What do guys think of insecurities? Meaning what do you think of a girl that has an insecurity of not having no sexual experience and being judged on that one aspect.

I had a guy that found out that once I had no experience in anything - not even making out - the guy quickly retreated and did not want to get to know me. Also, how do you bring this topic up to a guy when you do not want every guy to run. (No I am not religious just was busy focusing my life elsewhere - career and education)

18

Most Helpful Guy

• i believe every1 has insecurities basicall... so np with it

What Guys Said 17

• I would think that you are probably fragile and vulnerable. It would make me think that I need to slow down and not expect too much and it would make me feel more protective towards you. I would certainly ask why you were in that position and if you wanted that to change. If you wanted to start getting some experience, I would be very flattered and excited about the prospect of being your first.

• You are 25 with no experience? I would retreat too. At that age, I WANT good sex with my partner. Go out an experience somethings because I can tell you right now, my careers is going great, and I date women like you all the time, who spent more time on their careers, and after they were done with climbing the corporate latter as much as they could, they realized that the average man was not even close to achieving what they did. This gives the advantage to men like me who are educated and have careers. However, if you want to find this man, you will need some experience. I would HATE having to teach a woman, at this point in my life, how to properly suck dick.

• So sleep with just anyone just to gain experience. ... To me that just sounds wrong.

• I meant to say having sex is a healthy thing to do, assuming they meet your standards.

• Well, good luck finding prince charming. I can't believe you are 25+ and still looking for prince charming.

• My dear in world there are two types of human bad and good. Some bad people think of very bad things and they always like to fight and they make them selves like bullies but good guys always think of good things like getting good grades helping old retired people helping his parents and never hurt anyone

• Consider it a good thing that he ran off, if that caused him to run then he was probably a scum bag. Just continue to be honest, and the right guy will come along.

• Yeah, I know this but it still is frustrating because I want love just as much as the next person. Thanks for your positive words.

• @asker NP. You really didn't do anything wrong though, just continue to be yourself.

• Yeah I know. The guy was shady from the start. I approached him because heck if I want something I am sure going to try but shady things happened. Waiting to find the "right" guy in a relationship (not just sex) is rough. It is something out of one's control and you just have to accept that love will find you (expecting that you are at least putting yourself out there).

• Just be honest and tell him straight up. by the way those are my favorite type of girls

• Insecurities are a turn off, but if she's willing to communicate that's a great start, just have to find the right guy that's willing to invest in her & help her through them, unfortunately a lot of guys take advantage of the situation.

• in my opinion thats what a real man should prefer. no problem with me!

• I would think I'd date you. Beacause I am in the exact same situation.

• Normal. Boring.

• Like to answer you but need to ask something before hand; did u tell this guy that you didn't want to make out or be touched n lay down the rules of engagement between you and him?

• Oh heck no I didn't say anything like that. It is not that I do not want to, I want to! It is just I haven't found the right guy.

• Thank you.

• welcome!

• Im pretty much in the same boat, so if anything it would make me more attracted to you seeing that a good majority of women have had multiple sexual experiences in California which makes me a little uncomfortable and nervous.

• Everyone has insecuritie, but as a guy I'm attracted to confident women. So try to act confident even if you're not. The time to talk about insecurities in when you know him a lot better.

• Good Point. I am pretty confident in the majority of my life.

• Don't pay attention to guys like that. We call them fuckboys. Pay attention to guys who care if you are honest and able to be yourself around them.

• the guy just wanted to use you for sex, no real man would care about that

• Thanks. I kinda had that feeling but I just don't know.

• im insecure about being to good looking when i go in public i get too many stares from hot girls

• Lol miscers gonna misc. Misc she looked at me what do pls respond srs

• @Kshppatel what kind of response is that? You make no sense!

• Sucking at something is the first step towards being sorta good at something.

• Ha, This is true. You don't get good unless you practice.

• I have no problem with that