Girls, how do find someone who doesn't constantly ignore me?

I try really hard constantly but always get ignored in the end i have been trying to find someone for a while now, I honestly put so much effort in to one person thinking that hopefully we could try to build a relationship but i always end up getting let down in the end, i dont know what im doing wrong maybe im just unattractive, anyway my question is how do I avoid this issue in the future?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I think u have the same problem my ex had. He did everything for me. He would write letters, call me frequently and always say I love u before we departed. It might not seem that bad but I broke up with him because I thought he was moving too fast. I believe love is a strong word so it was hard for me to choke out I love u after he said it. Yeah, I liked him but it made me feel guilty that I didn't like him as much as he liked me.
    U should stop trying so hard. Don't force a long relationship, those things take time. Quit putting so much effort. Girls want a guy to have a life outside of a relationship.
    I hope this helped😃

What Girls Said 2

• A. You are attractive B. Don't put so much work and faith into one person if you do it will never work out

• Get the right person. Mayb nt put so much effort at first n when I realise that's the one then that's when u put more effort in?