I tend to give in to aggressive men, and it doesn't last. Guys who are too soft don't appeal to me. Are there any confident guys that are also good?

I went on a few dates with a tall, built and confident guy who approached me at a bar. He complimented me and made me laugh. I was at his place, he started rubbing my arms and kissing my neck. He told me to take my shirt off and he went for my stomach, kissing it all over and one thing led to another. He now tries to order me around, and I have to block his hand when he tries to lift my shirt. One time at a beach gathering I was in my bikini and he just wrapped his arms around my stomach tightly and I had to tap his hands to let me go, and I put a shirt on for him to get the hint. He still tried to feel my stomach under my shirt and I pulled away, and he sulked.

Most Helpful Guy

• He is like me. He feels entitled. I am going to be honest since I am tall, muscular, well educated, with a degree, like him, I tend to feel entitled because if a woman turns me down, then I can just leave, and she has a very little chance of finding a man who fits her list.

What Guys Said 3

• Basically, he got away with it once and thinks he can get away with it whenever.

• I'm confident and I tend to be nice unless you piss me off lol

• Depends--does he have to be tall?

What Girls Said 1

• I believe they exist but they are not the norm.