What are some good tips for a first date?

I maybe be going on my first date.
So what kind of clothes should I wear and how to keep him interest and anything else that I might need to know.

Also is if bad that he is 18 and I'm 15?

Most Helpful Guy

• Act like a lady, and you can expect he will treat you like a gentleman!

• Oops... Jk thanks :)

• Thanks for MHO!

• you're welcome

What Guys Said 2

• take your retainers out in the bathroom (if you wear any).

if you have to fart make sure he's pacing slightly in front of you and check for wind correlation/direction.

if you hear a song you like, fucking jam out! show your inner fun side.

• Assuming he asked you out on a date so, obviously he already likes you. I recommend sth you would normally wear when you go out with your friends. Just don't over do it. Not that he would mind so much.
    I took my first date to the amusement park then cinema and then had dinner together. So we had a lot to talk about at our dinner. Most important thing is to have fun, loosen up and don't take it too serious. Good luck :3

What Girls Said 3

• Where are you going on our date? That'd help with he outfits. Don't stress so much, im sure it'll l go great and its not that bad that he's that much other just be smart

• Ok not sure. He said just a date. :/

• Wear something dressy, keep a convo, dont be nervous, and have fun.

• I would be a bit conservative in terms of dressing depending where you guys are going