Guys, what do you usually do on your first date?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's my first date! My first date with my girlfriend was my senior prom. We had a blast together!!! We had dinner and then we got each other on the dance floor! We danced to some very slow songs. But there were some fast ones! They even played Van Halen's song "Dreams." That's where we fell in love!!! Later in the evening, after the mother/son-daddy/daughter dance, they played Thompson Square's "Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not?" That is where we had our first kiss!!! Oh My GOODNESS!!! Then, on the way home, she gave me a goodnight kiss when I walked her to her door! I was so dazed!!! We even had a song!!!
    Amazed-Lonestar

What Guys Said 10

• What I do for first dates in my mid-20s is very different than dating as a young teenager, so as a teenager for a first date something pretty casual where you get to know her would be great. Take her to dinner, do something that you both have in common and think is fun like rock climbing, ice skating, movies, whatever it may be. Be confident, be collected. Make sure to be a gentleman and take care of her. Kiss her at the end of the night if you had a good time.

Good luck dude!

• you're 13. I don't know, chase eachother in the lawn? Have tickle fights and stay up all night playing sega and drinking Surge?

• that's not what I mean... when I say date, I mean going out or eating together in a local restaurant or something.

• *inb4 comments saying that 20+ year olds would love to do that stuff*

Really though 13 is the new 18.

• Lol this is hilarious

• On my first real date I took her ice skating, to dinner, and then to a mall where we rented giant drivable stuffed animals 0-0 I also got her a 60 dollar necklace :/ be prepared to pay A LOT of money dude.

• Talk and get to know the girl your with

• You got a few years till you need to worry about dating man

• See a movie maybe?

• have sex and leave in the morning

• Hangout on the playground

• Bro. You 13. Don't date XD

• Usually have a decent conversation, cuddle a little bit and sing a song.