Girls and guys would you date someone with ADD?

I heard it doesn't exist, but this kid claims to have it, he seems really cool and would be someone I would date if I didn't like someone else. here's a video of him I think he's really cool! But my main question is would you date someone like this? https://www. youtube. com/watch? v=6gW0wENq6Z4

• Yes I would I like guys/girls like him, I think they are very creative and funny and would love to date one
    80% (12)100% (6)86% (18)Vote
  • No, they are immature losers :(
    20% (3)0% (0)14% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• If I wouldn't date anyone with add, I would have no one left to choose from. Seriously, everyone has ADD.

I don't think its real, I think kids just being kids get diagnosed with this because they're acting weird (like kids do) and for some it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah I heard the creator or something, on their deathbed, said it didn't exist.
    So yeah I'd date a girl with "ADD" I'd wanna know all the places her mind goes :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes no problem dating someone with ADD

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I would, I could though I am a very, very patient man.

1|0
    0|0
  • to anyone who believes add and adhd isn't real it is. most people say they have it and its a self diagnosed thing and it most likely isn't true. i was diagnosed at age of 3 and without my meds i have a lot of trouble with life.

0|0
    1|0
  • Never date someone with ADD. They are scumbags, and they just take up space on this planet that could better be occupied by ANYBODY else.

Sincerely,
    Dude with terrible ADD

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I might have it myself, so yeah :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much everyone has ADD now, I think it's a result of kids eating junk food.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Couldn't see the video.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I don't think its a huge deal

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd date someone with ADD if I was into them.

1|0
    0|0