Would you be ok with dating a guy shorter than you?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends. As a tall girl I know how hard it is to give yourself this shot at happiness. It's not actually about what a girl thinks, but about what the world will think once you'll be a team. But when the guy wants you and shows you he could't care less, then yeah, she'll totally give in :)

What Guys Said 5

• I think I can relate to this and basically answer the question for you. At most time, the answer would likely be no. However, if she can look past that, and gotten to know the person better, chances are, that won't be a problem at all.

• Why the fuck would a girl care?

• You'd be surprised

• Yeah like I said it's not easy for every guy to get a six pack and muscular arms. And then after that it's their looks and so on. What I'm trying to say is that it's not fair for a guy to get turned down for not looking like a model and having the perfect body and I used Channing Tatum as an example because a lot of females want a man that look like him or Zac Efron or Ryan Gosling.

• It's fair to turn down a guy for not taking care of himself physically. I mean, the bodies of male models and such aren't super hard to get (they aren't that muscular). Turning down a guy for not having an Olympic athlete 'a body is unreasonable.

• I wouldn't be against it if I like him but I would prefer someone either taller or the same height.

• HEY! Danny DeVito deserves love too...

• This is probably one of the many reasons I'm single. Sorry I can't help my height.

What Girls Said 11

• No. Sorry. No.

• I've liked a guy who's around 5'2. I'm 5'5.
    So yes.
    I don't care about height really, it's more just like a cherry on top of a sundae if a guy is super tall to me---nice addition, no complaints, but unnecessary.

• I prefer guys that are shorter than me :)

• Ya I'd be okay with it.

• Probably yes. I'm 1.74 and I would date a guy 1.70+. I'm not that picky but I still couldn't date someone that's 20cm shorter.

• most of the girls put appearance second but the height is one of the most important things when looking at a guy. maybe only if you have great personality it wouldn't matter that much

• Depends on how short but yeah I would.

• I'd be okay as long as they're not below my shoulder.

• If he's older, yeah.

• I'd hate it to be honest... but if I really liked him then I think I'd be able to deal with it

• I wouldn't really... I mean I'd be okay with maybe someone my height, but not shorter. I'm just attracted to taller men not saying short guys aren't hot cause there is some, but I'm just into tall dudes. I think its cause I myself am 5'9 so height has always been a thing for me because where I'm from its hard to find someone who is taller.