Is it bad that gave up on finding a girlfriend?

Like I haven't been talking to a girl seriuosly for about almost 2 years.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and no. Don't actively look for a girlfriend; just live your life and do things you enjoy. That's how you're in the best position to find the right woman and let her into your life. However, if you're not even talking to women, you won't have an opportunity to meet an interested woman, ask her out, and start a relationship. Do you see the difference?

• When I try to approach some girls they don't look interested. I always end up getting rejected so that discourages me from talking to them.

• Thing is I have not met any girls that are interested in me and I would rather just keep to myself now. It hurts, but I have decided that's the best thing for myself.

• That's okay; there's nothing wrong with that. I've done that at various times during my life.

What Girls Said 2

• Its not bad, the right girl will come eventually.

• Don't give up. Don't let your spirit die and don't settle. You'll feel even worse if you do.

What Guys Said 3

• It is bad. One of the fundamental principles if being a human is to build social relationships and especially longterm romantic ones. I would encourage you to build close relationships with people and have that support and maybe that will lead to something more romantic. Don't give up man!

• Yea bro it is, don't you wanna have that special someone? Don't you want kids, a family of your own? Just play the odds, get out and everyday whenever you see a girl you like, talk to them and ask them for their number, try to get at least 1 number a day. Then simply call them to ask them out, one of them is bound to like you

• i have never actively tried to find a girlfriend. i just live life and get to know people and love happens where it will. has worked well for me.