Girls, if the guy you were dating never texted you first (you prefer to wait for him to text you first) would you text him first?

Girls, if the guy you were dating never texted you first (you prefer to wait for him to text you first) would you text him first

• Yes
    50% (11)
  • No
    50% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• If he NEVER texted me first, I would question our status as "boyfriend/girlfriend.". I wouldn't constantly text him first. Once in a relationship, texting becomes 50/50 but I expect him to initiate contact sometimes just to let me know he is thinking of me.

What Girls Said 7

• Maybe at first but then I would expect him to do it at least part of the time. I'm a big believer that in relationships you both have to put in the effort for initiating things like communication, plans, etc.

• Yes but I would find it weird that he never initiated the conversation and I'd start to think he wasn't as interested as I am!! (because when you like someone you want to talk to them a lot right?)

• I honestly wouldn't I would feel if he doesn't out in the effort I'm not going to. I was told never wait around for a guy if you make an effort to always text her I think she'll feel comfortable and come to you and text you when she wants to tell you something good or heard something funny or something happened instead of holding back cause she's not sure if you want to hear it since you don't put in the effort and text her

• No. If a man wants to get to know you, he should take the initiative. Whats so hard about asking someone out? A "yes" is awesome. A no however, is not a death sentence. Just grow a pair and ask a girl out.

• Yes I would :)

• Not really.

• I'd do it a couple of times but not all the time. I prefer when we contact each other equally as much because then we're both sure that we enjoy talking to each other