Guys, what is your ideal gf traits?

mention about yr perfect gf's apperance, her attitude, dressing style, good at bed or not, the thing u find most attractive in women and any other thing...

10

Most Helpful Guy

• HONESTY. She must be honest. Physical traits don't matter much to me and as long as she can be herself around then it's perfect

What Guys Said 9

• This girl is like no other. She doesn't mind going on random adventures with me, is honest. She trusts me and knows that I won't betray her even though I do YouTube and have other girls that are my friends. Her attitude has to be a little feisty, always looks clean even if she has "her hair tied, sweat pants, chillin with no make-up on". The thing that attracts me the most is when a girl shows a mutual connection like hmu first, see how I'm doing, or just kick it without me doing all the work and vise versa.

• Id like her brutally honest but also kind and with a sense of humor, id like her to have an open mind in bed her appearance ideally have a great ass, idc about breast size and a great smile and she's also got to be kind of in shape. Not necessarily bikini model but would be nice if she looks after her health

• physically attractive, lady-like behaviour, interesting in some way, dresses feminine like, don't care much for sex skills. The big thing for me if she can act lady-like and has something interesting to her on the side

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...780431945a.jpg

Honest, romantic and sportive :p

• Smiles and is happy, confident, emotionally stable and content, sense of humor, intelligent/ambitious, sexy, sporty and athletic is a big plus, doesn't smoke, knows how to tease/flirt. things like that

• Well If I had one I would her to be, cute average height, smart, sarcastic, she dress casual, and a bit shy and decent

• Attractive, well-dressed (but can be casual), affectionate, great sense of humour, passionate and a bit kinky.

• likes gym, likes going gym, likes aesthetic lifestyle

• You weigh 160 lbs and said you don't eat pussy be chase it's gross. You are a beta stop it.

• That makes me a beta? Lol I get more girls than u and I bet my body > than urs sadkent

• Long hair. Soft attitude. Generous. Loving and caring.