Girls, in a relationship Is seeing each other 4x per week too much?

• Yes
    19% (6)
  • No
    81% (26)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends on how often you're comfortable seeing each other. my first boyfriend and I were together two years and saw each other 5-6 days a week (we were neighbors conveniently) without any issues for two years. my second boyfriend and I only saw each other weekends. so whatever works for you both.

• Why did you only see each other on weekends. Were you busy?

• it was a long distance relationship, and we were busy as well.

What Girls Said 11

• It really depends on your personal situation and what you are doing at the moment. If I could, hell yes! - but it would definitely be impossible because I have too many other commintments.
    It also depends on your kind of relationship - like if you work together, or share common friends, share hobbies.
    but, in general, I'd say it is too much: not that I wouldn't love it, but it would affect and unbalance your life too much

• I think that's a decent amount.
    I usually have too much work/university/other friends to be able to give even that much time, but that's personal choice. I have a friend who's with her boyfriend everyday and I don't see myself in those kind of relationships at all.
    So it really depends on what you do otherwise and how you like to prioritize. I think 4 weeks a day isn't too much because you can still balance other things, which is very important.

• I would want to see my boyfriend 7 days a week just not 24/7

• If you're both okay with it, no. There are couples who see each other 1 time per week and couple who wants to be together almost everyday... If it works for them, then where's the problem?

• I think 3-4 times a week is ideal because that gives you plenty of time to spend with each other but at the same time you still get to have a life outside of the relationship.

• lucky... my bf and i go to school together and we only hang out like 2 times out of school

• I saw my ex about 6 days a week
    My other ex about 3-4 as he lived further away

• Only if you feel it is
    But not for me

• Depends on how much you like the girl and how much she likes you. For me i get creeped out when guys are too clingy, but everyone is different.

• It sounds alright to me.

• As long as you're both happy with it nothing is too little or too much :)