What are some reasons why you wouldn't date a African american/black female or an African american/male?

All races are equally beautiful i have friends that are all kinds of races blk, white, Asian, mexican, indian lol but my one particular friend said she will never date a blk guy are give them a chance she's Asian and my blk friend kabe witch is a guy likes her a lot but she's not interested at all... so i asked why wouldn't she date a blk guy? she said well there just not my type... i said hmm is it because of their skin color... she said no... def not... im not races... i then said have you ever dated a blk guy? she then said no and dont plan to honestly... i didn't have a problem with what she said at all but what makes people think this way is it fear? she even admitted that he was cute i guess blk guys are just not her type anyone else feel this way and why? ok maybe i do have a bit of a problem with what she said obviously... but its not that serious its like me saying i dont like short guys its a prefrence thing but to be honest my friend seems likes she's in denial she's digging kabe i think she doesn't want her Asian friends thinking of her differently because she's dating a blk guy i could be wrong please post your thoughts thankyou peeps^^

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I have gone on dates with couple black girls, I didn't think about there skin tone, more about there nice bodies when I consider asking them out.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• hmmm... i like all races :) i can't not date them because it depends on the kind of person they are on the inside :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I definitely think African American culture is different from other north American culture, the style of dress and the way black people talk, nothin wrong with it (I'm actually a nerdy ass white guy that tries to talk black on the reg saying phrases like " you better come correct") I think it's cool and I would definitely date a black lady but I guess maybe everyone isn't into the culture.

Don't get me wrong not all black people have this same culture style I'm talking about and I'm not trying to stereo type. When I think about African American culture I think about good music with drum beats (rap mostly) there is just so much good shit that came from black culture even blues.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only reason I wouldn't date a black girl--we couldn't get along

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't. Only because I find the Latin and Arabic looking guys to be hotter.

Also not sure how correct I am. I remember reading about Asians not normally dating someone who is African American. Due to how their culture is. I might be bullshitting so correct me if I'm wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe she's afraid of the bbc?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I willl never date a black man. I'm black. Not cause I don't want black kids cause if I was to have children I'd want them to be black not mixed. Black men can't get ahead in life. They're the last hired and first fired. Honestly there aren't any good black men left for my generation. I look at all the black boys in my highschool and I see nothing but a bunch of jail birds. They're cussing , selling drugs , fighting. I can't be with anyone like that. Some people have to sell drugs cause they can't get a darn job. Especially in the state I live in.

0|0
    1|0
    • Thats sad =/. Maybe wait until you get too college? Surely there would be prospects to find a decent black man going too college.

• I highly doubt it...