I'M Single... Why?

I'm single... is something wrong with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because someone is single doesn't necessarily mean there's anything "wrong" with them. Some people simply have better luck in the dating world than others do. For some people, it simply takes them a little longer to find someone they really "click" with. Don't feel bad, I'm sure you'll find that special someone eventually :)

What Guys Said 11

• I didn't get accepted to that IT job I applied for. Can you tell me why?

Could it be that I'm under qualified?

Or is it that I'm over qualified?

Or could it be because I never studied IT in my life?

Or maybe because I didn't answer the callback when they tried to get in contact with me on my cell phone?

How about you tell me why I didn't get the job, literally, figure out my situation for me despite the fact that I provided no details about my situation.

• Because you're 17 and a lot of people don't have their first relationship until around your age, some even later than that. It doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with you. You just haven't made the connection with anyone yet.

• You're 17. What percentage of 17 year olds aren't single? Give it time.

• You look attractive enough. I wonder if it's your personality? Be honest. What kind of person are you or what personality do you have?

• I'm a stubborn person... I'm very emotional and I'm responsible and respectful... people say that makes me weak... I'm nice if your nice to me

• You probably just haven't found that person yet. Besides, you're only 17. You have plenty of time to find love. Just take your time, and find a good person.

• Well how can we answer without knowing you?

• Very complex question to ask without knowing you. Most likely your age.

• You're 17. thats why.

• maybe you can't find right person so far

• I'm single.. "Fate"

• Well you are very beautiful, so I don't know why

• You're 17. I know you don't want to hear that but it's true. Nothing wrong with you at all. I don't care if you're a 1 or a 10.

There is someone for everyone. Actually thousands of someones for everyone. Just gotta find one of them.

If you want to try something, get new hairstyle and clothes. Have a girl whose fashion sense you respect give you a makeover to get you noticed.

Hope this helped.

What Girls Said 6