He got mad at me because I never want him to see my body. Why?

He got mad at me because I never want him to see my body I hate every thing about my self I hate my hight my belly (I know I am not fat but when ever I look in the mirror all I see is fat any ugliness) I won't let him look at my face to long as I feel its so discussing he says I am pretty but I just dont believe him and I dont want him to say it :( how can I stop feeling ugly I dont want to lose him because of my problems he means the world to me I really want to be able to feel good with the way I look

Most Helpful Guy

• you should stop being negative about yourself and listen to him. He likes you for who you are so start being positive about yourself and look forward :)

What Guys Said 2

• If you are at the point of having a sexual relationship, ask him if he is okay with starting out in a dark room with no lights. Obviously he wants you and he will say yes. When you see tat you turn him on and please him physically, you will gradually start relaxing, Start with a night light on and then you'll need to just bite the bullet and do it during the daytime with full light. If he's into you, he'll probably be so excited that he explodes inside you. Loosen up and go for it or life will pass you by.

• Ok that sounds ok I will give it a go thank u for helping me

• His anger is just frustration because he wants you. I understand because my ex-wife had the same issue about me seeing her body and it took a long time for her to get over it but, eventually, she would get in the hot tub naked with me, we would have sex during the afternoon, and occasionally, she would allow me to tie her up in bed, face up or face down. She enjoyed the sex much more when she relaxed and got over her body image anxiety.

• most guys when they say you look pretty they genuinely mean it, and means they are attracted to you. Being comfortable with your own body can be hard. And for some it's a journey that takes a long time. I myself am overweight and came to terms with my body a while back. I ofc am trying to lose weight but reguardless i feel pretty comfortable in my own skin. If i were you i'd just take it slow, and try to feel secure in that he is attracted to you. If he wasn't he wouldn't get mad. =P hope that helps.

• Thank u I am going to try u really helped so thank u

What Girls Said 2

• It took me a while to be comfortable with my bf saying the same things. I'm taller than him and a little overweight but it was really nice hearing him say these things about me. I learned to just take it in and accept that his words were genuine and after a while i felt sooo much more comfortable with myself and it started showing when i was around other people too. I had more confidence in myself. You will too one you accept that he's telling the truth and truly loves these things about you. Good luck!

• Thank u so much for helping I am glad that thing's worked out for u I will try thanks again

• You're negative and you sound like a pain to be around. Honestly it would piss me off too if someone I was with was like you. It gets annoying fast. No one will out up with that