Why Are Guys Complicated?

Guys why are y'all so complicated... u never express yourself... you always think and feel the need to cheat... why can't y'all treat a woman right... would u want someone to do your mother like your doing other people

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys fear being judged for expressing themselves, as well as desire to avoid emotional confrontation and drama.

We love sex, and if our sexual needs aren't being satisfied by one partner we'll move on to another. We don't like attaching ourselves to a single girl unless we are absolutely certain we want to spend the rest of our lives with her. (I only go for open-relationships because in one there's no such thing as 'cheating.' )

What Guys Said 8

• That 'never expressing ourselves' is something socity teaches us men. We show emotion.. For example crying.. Being depressed people will tell us to 'be a man' 'stop being a girl' which causes us to keep it bottled up inside. I've berried my emotions so deep down I don't feel any emotion at all.

To the cheating (if this is a regular thing for you) then I'm guessing it's either the men you choose or it's you.

Hope this has helped

• No one hasn't cheated on me... plus I'm single

• To me it kind of seems like you're scared and confused about relationships and cheating

• Because that is the nature of man, But not all men like that way, A douchebag and asshole or player, They can creat on you, But a loyal man, he will not cheat on you. It just Depends on the person's personality, But yeah guys are complicated just like women can betray their men.

• Of course , The great STAR LORD never lied. I can't tell the lie about this, Because I am a guy. But I don't cheat my woman. Your question is ok to me. I don't feel uncomfortable.

• Someone's angry...

• Correction: the guys you mess with are complicated.

• I only dated 3 guys but i do have friends and family

• Seems like you're hurt and angry hun, understandable but don't give anyone the power to ruin your day, week, hr, min. You've got sooo much time left to find the right one.

• Your not I'm sorry

• Not all of us feel the need to cheat what a silly comment. What a silly question

• If it was so silly why answer

• Yea i understand

• sorry if I sound mean. I hope you find better guys, sorry for how those guys treated you, you don't deserve it, you are a nice girl.

• no, but gross generalisations do.

• I REspect Everyone Male or Female.

• generalising...

What Girls Said 6

• 3|0
  • You're picker might be broken if that's all ur getting this early in your love life. There are good and bad men. Not all of them are children who need to be raised still and taught how to be a real man. Some have sense, honor, loyalty, protective instinct, dare I say emotions? (I've seen a few genuinely cry ). When you find the one that's right for you all that crazy stuff will be but a distant memory. try doing something dif? Dating someone who cares about you, or not dating till u know what you deserve :-) good luck

• guys... just like girls are complicated.. its part of human nature

• the r very simple. not complicated...

• This is why older women are better.

• what u mean older? over 50? hahahhaha

• They're complicated as you let them be.

• guys are simple its just why are they too simple to understand

• We are complicated they aren't the ones with monthly issues

• the only time a guy is complicated is when he is hiding something from you but iv been with lots of guys an when they do something stupid its by accident most of the time unless its cheated