Told me I'm a cool girl to hangout with and thinks we really hit it off, does he like me or am I just a friend?

He also just told me he misses having me in town and asked to go on a date. We have been out on a couple dates now, have been hanging out, hooking up and talking for almost three months now. But the problem is we have been far from eachother because I'm away at school, about two hours away, but now I'm moving back to the city where he is in a week so we are going to be close by. And when I asked if it was just for sex, he said no, that we wouldn't have hungout etc. But I dont know, Im still confused, It doesn't seem like he puts in that much effort, Im thinking it could be because of the distance? Coul things change when im back for good? when I was home he was very persistent and was the me asking me out

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, the distance is a real mood killer. Wait and see what happens when you are in the same town, but pay extra attention to how much effort he makes.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him if you like him to be more.