Girls, I feel like I should give up on dating for a good number of years?

I have dated a good number of women for the past couple of years and nothing has happened with any of them accept one in total I went out with 9 girls/women I have had 1 serious relationship in total the others either left me for someone else strung me along my serious girlfriend cheated I was with her for 2 years and I fell into depression. I was desperate to get back into a relationship after her and got with two women one was desperate to get with anyone and the other was wasting my time. making excuses not to see me I feel like giving dating a rest for the next couple of years and not bother looking for a relationship and focus on my job.

What do you think

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do it! It doesn't get any easier as you get older and of you aren't at least getting out there and casually dating you are going to pine away for your ex.

Since you are so young I'd say date different types of girls, maybe don't jump right back into anything serious but don't just close the door on dating all together. I did that in my mid twenties and it is a very hard door to reopen and people start pairing off after college. The dating pool gets smaller, your friends have kids and you won't know how to put one foot infront of the other in terms of finding a good mate. Best

What Girls Said 6

• Thinking that you have so few choices/opportunities that each one becomes more important than it should be.
    Broaden your social aspect, get more opportunities
    dance classes = immediate returns
    volunteering, clubs = eventual returns
    etc.

• Go right ahead. If you wanna focus on yourself before you date that's fine but don't deprive yourself. If you see someone you're interested in, give it some thought. You never know, you might meet your future wife tomorrow.

• You just haven't met the right person yet

• you haven't met a person that your in love with yet

• If you want to give up dating, its up to you but still have friends and family close !

• How about you focus on yourself for a little bit? By this I don't mean to stop but slow it down a bit no? Go out with your closest girl and guy friends. But be on the lookout for a potential date. In other words lay off dating for a bit and wait until you feel its right to date another person.