Girls, im funny, good looking and smart, then why dont I get it?

hello everyone, am so glad somebody is reading this. i am funny , good looking and smart i guy ( self evaluation) but i haven't dated a single girl in my life. am not an introvert but am a bit shy around girls. can someone help me to how to look more confident and appealing to girls?

thank you. am sorry if i sounded over confident , i was just trying to explain my situation. thank you for your valuable opinion

6

Most Helpful Girl

• A good way to get a girl to think ur attractive it to have nice white teeth and put effort in how u look walk with your chin up and smile a lot this with show your confident and cool but positive also make eye contact (shows you have respect for others) and DO NOT hit on girls it makes them think your a flirt/player just be nice and show them your personality by cracking a few jokes or doing sumthin goofy to make her laugh and be polite nd if she's upset hug her and make sure she's ok and if you see a girl looking at u whether u think she's attractive or not smile and wave or go up and introduce yourself toher because it makes u automatically 10× more attractive when your nice aspecially if your nice to people considered rejects or people u dont know
    Ooh another thing that is surprisingly attractive is when a guy has one eyebrow thats more arched nd has his lips slightly apart just enough to show a bit of his teeth

What Girls Said 5

• Remember that overconfidence can be just as off-putting as not being confident.

However, having a good opinion of yourself is important. Try relaxing around people and they'll eventually open up to you. Approach women as people you want to get to know instead of people you want to have sex with and you should be ok.

• maybe they see you as immature. i like a guy but he's not the romantic type, he's really funny and very cute but i could never see myself dating him. maybe in a couple years when he's gotten a bit romantic-er

• Have you ever tried hitting on a girl?

• Don't try and act cool. Honestly the best pick up line any guy can use is hi. Rejection can be scary but honesty, sucking it up and just risking it is the only way to get things done.

• Maybe because some girls don't see you the way you see yourself.

Just get your freinds to be with you while you talk to girls