Friend zone problems?

Ok so I want to date this girl and I have asked her but she said no but let's be friends so I said ok and kinda moved on but I still really like her how do I get out of this friend zone

• Risk it and ask
  • Leave her alone

Most Helpful Guy

• then w8 till she sjows some interest maybe?

What Girls Said 1

• I friendzoned a guy for four years, he casually dated other girls during that time but every so often would drop a hint that he was still into me. We'll have been together five years this October because he was patient enough to wait for me to figure out he's the greatest guy ever (: the timing may not be right for you right now, but if you really like her don't give up!

What Guys Said 3

• Yea you gotta risk it, chances are you won't honestly get out of that friendzone. But if you just sit around doing nothing and hope one day she'll change her mind about you, she won't. You have to take the risk its really the only chance you have.

• Wait it out, keep being a friend, ask her out again in a few weeks or something.

• leave her alone.. love those who loves you.. find someone who loves you.