Is it unusual to have an Asian boyfriend when yourself is white?

I want you guys' opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• that combination is actually growing slowly in popularity. so its not seeming so weird. kinda strange to me though because most white girls prefer a tall guy and Asian people are usually short. NO HATE!

What Guys Said 10

• y should it b weird?

• Noooope. I've never been attracted to any Asians whatsoever, and I'm Asian.. I've always been dating Caucasian, and/or mixed like half white half Filipina.

• Hell naw. Not unusual at all.

• I don't know. Maybe

• No it isn't.

• Some may find it unusual. If he's a good boyfriend to you that's still good though right?

• It's not unusual to be loved by anyone.

• does it really matter what nationality people are if you are attracted to each other enjoy it, I know i find women of all races attractive, so C'EST LA VIE

• Drop this concept of "normal", because many people don't even understand what's 'normal' to you might not be 'normal' to another person.

• LOL, what does race have to do with it?

What Girls Said 2

• No, it is not unusual.

• No, not at all. Why would it be?
    Reallyy, you should stop worrying about what other thinks. Do whatever makes you happy. If you like him and he likes you. Then, why do you care what others think.